Wednesday 31 January 2024

Tasty Games

Click image to view a bigger version
After playing with one's new flashgun, it's ideal to be able to consume the tasty subject of the photo!

I bought a Godox TT600 flash and an Xpro transmitter. I'm very impressed. The bang for buck on the TT600 is very hard to argue with. It's got a lot of capability, quality of life features, and included accessories for remarkably little money.
I've also got a set of Godox X1R receivers for my Canon Speedlites on order, so it'll be very nice to have full remote power control of all of my lighting from the camera end rather than having to wander round poking fiddly little adjustment buttons on each flash.

Note to self: when shooting glass in future, make sure to have a polishing cloth on hand to kill the inevitable and ugly fingerprint marks...

Incidentally, that makes it one month since I started this project. I've enjoyed it so far, although I've found it pretty hard to maintain the momentum on one or two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment