Sunday, 27 September 2026

Pink Flash

Click image to view a bigger version

This photo marks 1000 days of daily-ish photos, starting from 2024/01/01.
Since the start, I've managed to shoot something on the day (ie. not using a backup photo) an average of 75% of the time.
2024 had the best consistency / hit rate, and this year has been a bit better than last year was, although I've got pretty lackadaisical about keeping on top of posting lately.

When my Instagram view and like count fell off a cliff for some reason (Algorithm change? My own declining quality? The tsunami of AI slop drowning real content? Demotion of non-video content?), it took some of the dopamine hit effect out of it, and I found I was less bothered about keeping up with posting.

I'm going to take a bit of pressure off myself now, and take a break from attempting to hit every day.

I'll still try to share some stuff, but it'll be more sporadic.

Thanks for following along!

No comments:

Post a Comment