Monday 29 April 2024

Window to The Woods

Click image to view a bigger version

I went to a different wood this evening, on a guided walk. The bluebells here are spectacular, and incredibly dense in places.

It wasn't ideal conditions for photography - not great light, and quite windy, meaning camera shake and subject movement were a constant battle, whether handheld or on a tripod. I was also trying not to get too far behind the rest of the group, so I was trying to keep moving from that perspective too.
I think this is one of my favourites from the trip.

A couple more after the jump.

There was a very appealing little dog on the walk, who seemed quite nervous of the number of people there. I sympathised with her! It's not the best photo, but for all its technical faults, I do like it.

A thick carpet of blue flowers in some parts of this woodland

No comments:

Post a Comment