Friday 26 April 2024

Race against time

Click image to view a bigger version

I feel like I'm drowning under a tidal wave today.
Work is utterly mad, and it's incredibly draining. I fear that we have so much work on, nothing will be done properly or in time.
On top of that, although I had a nice walk with the dogs, and cooked a tasty pizza, I have felt disproportionately down this evening. It took me ages to think of anything to shoot, and then when I eventually cut this bit off the "triffid" as I call the excessively productive beast of a plant that occupies half of the garden, it wilted pretty much before my eyes! This was supposed to be a photo stack, but the plant wilted by so much in the less than a minute it took to shoot the stack, that it was unusable!

No comments:

Post a Comment