Wednesday 1 May 2024

One Third

Click image to view a bigger version

One hundred and twenty-two days.
Yes, it's an unconventional way of measuring the year, but I am something of a non-conformist, and I feel like it - so I'm going with thirds.
Also being a leap year, it divides nicely into three.

So, some stats.
47.5% of the photos were taken with the 6D Mk II, with the 80D coming in at 26%, the M6 Mk II at 22%, and the rest being the drone, phone, and Sony RX100V.
My most used lens was my Sigma 105mm f/2.8 Macro, followed by the 70-200 f/2.8. All the other lenses were under 10% each.
I posted 9 backup images (where I didn't shoot anything, or anything good enough or publicly shareable on the day), meaning that over 92% of days so far this year, I've managed to take at least one photo that I'm happy enough with to share on a public platform.

Some days have been tough, but on the whole, I'm enjoying this project so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment